The Medford Real Estate Group with Keller Williams
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Inside/Outside Sales Position (ISA/OSA) for our industry leading Real Estate Team, The Medford Real Estate Team.
The person qualified for this position will play a fundamental role in achieving our growth objectives by cultivating leads, setting appointments, managing leads as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database.
The ISA/OSA is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail are all very important. Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an appointment, and schedule meetings for our listing and/or buyer specialist.
The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value, not only to clients, but fellow team members, is a core value we are looking for in an individual.
- Script practice 4-5 hours per week with team members and ISA Department
- Follow suggested scripts provided
- Prospecting for future business 30-40 hours per week
- Build rapport over the phone through friendly and engaging communication
- Qualify prospect’s motivation and timing to transact
- Work in a busy call center setting appointments
- Ability to work independently
- Nurture potential prospects through extensive follow up communication until ready for appointment with our specialists
- Assist with managing the CRM for our team
- Attend training/coaching sessions and establish daily role-play partners
- Track weekly activity and goals to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Call past clients for referrals
- Route/assign qualified opportunities to sales specialists for appointment and closure
- Respond swiftly and courteously to new lead inquiries
- Strong phone and email communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Real estate knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with computers and be able to effectively work with spreadsheets
- Excellent customer service and listening abilities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to meet and exceed goals
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Be energetic, possess good organizational and management skills
The compensation listed is through first 90 day probation period. There is potential of moving into a salary position after 90 days with higher bonuses. Unlimited opportunities for Bonuses ranging from $25 to $250 per bonus!
$13 - $15 per hour
About The Medford Real Estate Group with Keller Williams
We are expanding! The Medford Real Estate Group is currently #1 Keller Williams residential real estate team in unit sales and CGI in the Fremont Market Center and is positioning ourselves for exceptional growth!