Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
$18 - $22 hourly
About Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
At NLA, productivity is our #1 focus, we have a lot of fun and work hard. We are built around our strong values (FAMILY) and our mission "Passion - Purpose - Positive Impact". Our vision is to be the leading Real Estate Company best known for its people, partnerships and amazing customer service. NLA will have 15% Market share in South King and North Pierce Counties by 2035. We are best known for our community service, giving back to improve the lives of people we come in contact with every day. We teach our team members and all clients how to live a life by design, not by default.