We have a great opportunity at our busy mortgage office for an enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to learn and join our team as our next full-time telemarketer. This role is a great fit for someone with excellent communication skills who loves meeting new people, and enjoys talking on the phone.
Working closely with real estate agents, you will be setting appointments with loan officers, conducting follow-up calls to clients in the database, and creating a system for agents to gather clients referrals. We provide the script, but you'll be required to think quickly and answer client questions and concerns. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a phone sales or outbound cold calling role.
To effectively communicate with clients, you will need a computer used for work, Internet access, and a microphone headset. This is a great opportunity for a friendly and outgoing person with previous inside sales experience. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Place calls to loan officers setting appointments for real estate agents
- Track and log all calls made to set appointments for real estate agents based on weekly quotas
- Inform clients about products, prices, features, and their benefits through scripted phone calls
- Answer client questions regarding product and services or direct to proper channel
- Update and maintain a system for gathering referrals from past clients
- Working knowledge of software including Microsoft Word and Google Docs along with basic computer skills is preferred
- 1 year of phone sales and outbound cold calling experience
- High school diploma or a degree of its equivalent (GED) is required
- Must have a high-quality headset with a microphone
- Must have a computer that can be used for work and access to the internet
$18 - $22 hourly
About Mortgage Possible
At Mortgage Possible, our commitment to our values, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients-first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy for prospective homeowners. Since then, we have served several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and are licensed to lend in 48 states. Their nearly 40 years of experience have been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities. Mortgage Possible looks to expand on its journey, by aggressively investing in its future retail division.