Homestead & Co
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$36,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.