Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- This sales position requires heavy phone work and an ability to identify the right times to make contact
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mortgage experience is key to this position - our leads are looking for solutions to aid their home search
- This frontline position determines the immediate need and creates an appointment with a Loan Officer
$45,000 - $50,000 plus bonus
About Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is a fast-growing premier residential mortgage brokerage and lender. Our success is based on the amazing people who are part of our team. Those same great team members are successful because they love providing the best service and experiences to our customers. We carefully guide our customers through their mortgage experience. We love educating them and empowering them to make the wisest and most innovative financial decisions.