Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven business development sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll help us generate business by prospecting potential referral partners, such as real estate agents, that work with home buyers who need a mortgage. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
This is a great position for individuals with real estate industry experience who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. The potential for income is very high as this is a salary plus commission position where there is no ceiling.
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Prospect real estate agents and home builders to build relationships that turn into mortgage referrals
- Set up appointments with our inside loan originators and team leaders once a qualified referral partner wants to learn more
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- At least 2 years of real estate industry sales experience
- Mortgage originator or real estate sales experience a plus
- Willingness to make quota for the number of outbound calls and appointments each week
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!