Are you a strong relationship builder with high energy and an incredible work ethic? Do you have a proven track record of success? Are you awesome on the phone with prospects?
We’re hiring a motivated, full-time Inside Sales Associate to join our growing team, who will help us cultivate and manage our leads and build client relationships. This is a vital role in our company, as this person will be the first point of contact when homeowners inquire about selling us their homes.
This position is expected to do basic lead qualification and determine the reason for the potential sale and the urgency of the opportunity. Great attention to detail and a sense of urgency are key for this position!
If the following describes you...
- You are great on the phone and know how to connect with people.
- You understand how to engage prospects, and filter out the actual leads.
- You enjoy being a part of a team and are confident in your ability to contribute.
- You are self-motivated.
- You are very organized - attention to detail is a MUST!
- You are looking for a stable career that provides an opportunity for growth.
...then APPLY NOW for this position!
Compensation: $15/Hour + $150 per closed lead
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Inbound lead communication- Answer/return phone calls from seller leads
- Assist in generating new leads through online ads and outbound calling
- Collect and enter lead/property information into the CRM (Salesforce)
- Follow up with current and past leads
- Working with Acquisitions team to schedule appointments
- Basic property valuation analysis
- Assist in administrative and team tasks
- Bring new ideas to the organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Lead Management Experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including using Microsoft word and excel, using email, and navigating websites, while being able to talk and type at the same time
- Highly detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented - Enjoys interacting with people, building relationships, and talking on the phone.
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations and make appropriate decisions autonomously
$15/Hour + $150 per closed lead
About Southcorp Group
Southcorp Group provides comprehensive real estate solutions and investments to clients who are buying, selling, leasing, and investing in real estate. We are determined to make a positive impact in the communities in which we operate. We treat others the way we want to be treated. We are a faith-based company that lives out our values in all our actions and service to our clients and business partners.