Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
$40,000 base + commission
About Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction is a one stop shop for all real estate and construction needs in both the residential and commercial markets. We believe in quality over quantity in everything we do and are looking for leaders to continue our company's growth.