The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$65,000 - $75,000 (base plus commission)
About The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
Murphy Real Estate Group is an established real estate firm in the Marlton area. We provide the highest level of sales and service to our listing and buyer customers. As a team, we expect great things from everyone. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals. When we succeed in doing this, we know we'll create the lives we want for our own families.