Farmers Insurance District 23
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
$50,000 - $60,000
About Farmers Insurance District 23
Farmers Insurance Group is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes, and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products.