Mark Seiden Real Estate
Top Real Estate team seeking Inside Sales Associate to join our dynamic and fast growing team in Briarcliff Manor (Westchester County), NY. This is your opportunity to join a hyper successful team where you can grow your career.
We thrive within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee with us, you will have the opportunity to work within an organization that is quickly growing. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate. As an Inside Sales Associate in our Client Care department you will be responsible for assisting agents with all aspects of Real Estate.
Our ideal candidate has consideration for…
- Culture is key: Be happy, smile and bring a positive attitude to the office
- Ability to work as part of a team to create a solid branding message.
- A passion for working with people and speaking on the phone.
- Scheduled Days: Friday thru Tuesday (Wednesday and Thursday off)
- Must be able to work BOTH WEEKEND days, each week, including holiday weekends to staff/manage public Open Houses.
- Make calls to all leads/prospects.
- Making follow-up calls.
- Handling follow-up calls.
- Handling outgoing referrals.
- Responding to Internet leads.
- Handling incoming corporate referrals.
- Follow the approved scripts and dialogues.
- Work diligently and honestly for the purpose of getting a face-to-face presentation.
- Attend training sessions, teleconference calls, and meetings.
- Make follow-up calls assigned via the Contact Management System and Incubation Systems.
- Achieve the minimum goals of five listing appointments per workweek.
- Follow up promptly with all leads/prospects.
- Build relationships with your clients.
- Prospecting minimum two hours daily during the week.
- Managing all incoming broker-to-broker referrals.
- Handling all Company-generated seller business.
- Prospecting daily to expired listings and FSBO’s.
- Prospecting daily/weekly Foreclosure listing possibilities, including driving to homes to solicit an appointment
- Prospecting by Circle Prospecting – including, but not limited to regarding open houses, new listings, sold listings, etc.
- Adding tasks for follow-ups, confirming appointments, and gathering ISA reports.
- Making files and pulling MLS data sheets.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Sending cards for all appointments.
- Attend and Supervise all Public Open Houses on Saturdays and Sundays
- Attend and Supervise additional Brokerage events
- When needed, perform tasks of the “Field Services Coordinators.” (Including, but not limited to going to closings, put up lock boxes and signs, procure municipality information.)
- Highly Organized and experienced managing databases and making calls
- Strong communications skills
- Highly Confident in working with internal and external parties
- Strong knowledge of computer skills
About Mark Seiden Real Estate
Mark Seiden Real Estate Team’s approach is simple. Build a strong relationship with its clients one by one by listening and delivering outstanding results. Mark believes the key to success has always been his team’s steadfast determination to excel and as result, captures 20% market share. They’re continually looking for innovative and more efficient ways to help people make the most of their real estate opportunities. From his cutting-edge marketing techniques to his interactive website, Mark and his team have always been pioneers in the field, and today, the company is widely recognized as the premier authority in Westchester County real estate.
NO phone calls please! Visit our website at Homeman.net
WATCH our commercial about The Mark Seiden Real Estate Team, learn about what we do, what makes us unique and extremely successful!