Sipowski State Farm
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Sipowski State Farm
We are a boutique agency with a great mix of new team members learning about the industry and experienced team members with full knowledge of the industry and systems. We have a great team, work for a great company, and have great products to offer in the current market.