Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Able to learn new technology easily
- Organized, Self-motivated, great at multi-tasking
$80,000+ at plan
About Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Big Block Midwest is an innovative brokerage that lets agents keep 100% of their commission to run their business in the way they best see fit. For agents looking for leads and minimal expenses, Yoo Realty Group provides a solution for focused and self-motivated agents.
Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in Wisconsin in 2018 -2021 (based on the number of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow! We are now expanding our brokerage into other areas including the Grand Rapids, MI and Barrie, ON area.
This family-run brokerage is supported by a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. If you are looking for a company with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement, and in-depth mentoring and training, please apply now!