We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Schedule appointments for both Buyer Agents and Listing Agents
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Teachable with a stellar attitude
- Desire to be mentored by one of the industry's best trainers
- Must pursue a real estate license while working
$40,000 (hourly plus commission)
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.