Tricoli Team Keller Williams Realty
The Tricoli Team is seeking an energetic database manager/inside sales associate to join our company. Although a real estate license is not required, it is preferred. This is an amazing opportunity for a newly licensed agent wanting to learn and eventually be a high-performing real estate agent, or a great opportunity for an agent wanting no income limits while having an actual set schedule.
We are looking for someone to help with developing business opportunities for The Tricoli Team. The ideal candidate will be achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to future client inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling.
Primary duties include outbound calling, converting inbound calls to clients, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline and database.
- Responsible for making outbound calls using our state of the art systems to set appointments for our team to meet with clients
- Responsible for taking inbound calls and setting appointments for our team to meet with clients
- Maintaining the database and pipeline
- Become an expert on the evolving area real estate market, accurately present The Tricoli Team's unique value proposition to prospective clients and appropriately handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with our team
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind
- Keep up to date on loan programs and interest rates in order to be effective in converting prospects to schedule a consultation
- Passion for selling and helping people
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Knowledge and experience in real estate (real estate industry experience and being a Licensed Real Estate Agent preferred but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Auto-Dialing Systems, real estate specific CRMs, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working in a family orientated company where their activities directly affect the bottom line for the company and all who work there
$40,000 + bonuses
About Tricoli Team Keller Williams Realty
The Tricoli Team at Keller Williams, is ranked #1 in production in our area and growing at a fast pace. Our philosophy is to help people by being direct, honest and educational, and to empower our clients to make informed decisions on what's best for their family's needs. Our business is unique because we go above the norm to deliver a high level of service through integrity, market knowledge, and communication.