Tricoli Team Keller Williams Realty
The Tricoli Team is seeking an energetic database manager/inside sales associate to join our company. A real estate license is not required. This is an amazing opportunity for an organized salesperson and/or real estate agent who wants no income limits while having an actual set schedule.
We are looking for someone to help with developing business opportunities for The Tricoli Team. The ideal candidate will be achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to future client inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling.
Primary duties include outbound calling, converting inbound calls to clients, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline and database.
- Responsible for taking inbound calls and setting appointments for our team to meet with clients
- Follow up with leads
- Maintaining the database and pipeline
- Responsible for making outbound calls using our state of the art systems to set appointments for our team to meet with clients
- Become an expert on the evolving area real estate market, accurately present The Tricoli Team's unique value proposition to prospective clients and appropriately handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with our team
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind
- Passion for selling and helping people
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Fully commit to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn technology as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working in a family orientated company where their activities directly affect the bottom line for the company and all who work there
$50,000 - $90,000 - salary + bonus
About Tricoli Team Keller Williams Realty
The Tricoli Team at Keller Williams, is ranked #1 in production in our area and growing at a fast pace. Our philosophy is to help people by being direct, honest and educational, and to empower our clients to make informed decisions on what's best for their family's needs. Our business is unique because we go above the norm to deliver a high level of service through integrity, market knowledge, and communication.