It is all about the first impression in our business. This is a key position in our company. You will be the first and main point of contact with our clients. The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. We are looking for someone who is results oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with our clients and prospects, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- Converting phone inquiries into sales opportunities and as needed preview appointments for our Design Team
- Ability to collect all information to provide the client with an estimate over the phone
or written proposal
- Coordination and scheduling of staging opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to contract signing
- Maintains detailed web-based SALESFORCE CRM client database in order to stay in close contact with potential clients
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and high level Design specifics to Design Team/Operations
- Engage with prospects constantly, so that you are top of mind
- Reports sales results weekly an present results at our monthly staff meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned which relate to the success of our client and the care and comfort of our customers
- Extremely strong communication skills
both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to close sales on the phone and in person
- Strong people and problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Independent and motivated self-starter
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to use or quickly learn our Salesforce CRM and other marketing/lead technologies
$24.00 - $26.00 per/hour
Design2Sell is one of the top Home Staging companies in the Metro Atlanta Market. We are committed to providing our customers with an excellent end-to-end client experience and are looking for devoted individuals to join our team. We are a small company of around 12 employees and are looking for an ideal fit to join us!