Young Team Realtors
If you're interested in earning unlimited income WITH stability, then our Inside Sales Agent is perfect for you. This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone. There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
The Inside Sales Agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles. You will prospect and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Passion for selling and helping others
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- 4 year college degree is a plus
$60,000 on target earnings - no ceiling on income
About Young Team Realtors
The Young Team is a dynamic team of real estate experts in Cleveland, Ohio dedicated to providing an unparalleled real estate experience to our clients. This is achieved through contagious positive attitudes, superior knowledge of our markets, proactive client care, and persistence in all aspects of the real estate process. We are striving to change the way real estate is practiced in the area by providing a level of service that will become the golden standard for other realtors across the region. As a top producing real estate team in the region, we’re looking for motivated individuals to help the team expand in 2018.