Tiffany Mees, Realtor with Keller Williams Realty
The Inside Sales Assistant (ISA) prospects for new clients, cultivates client relationships, sets client appointments and manages all leads within the contact management database.
Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an appointment and schedule meetings with the listing and/or buyer specialist.
- Prospect for clients, all day every day
- Build a pipeline of future clients
- The key to success is the plan we create together and following that plan
- Engage with prospects constantly, so that you are top of mind
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals.
- Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively. (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
About Tiffany Mees, Realtor with Keller Williams Realty
Our company will challenge you to acquire more knowledge, you will be held to the highest level of integrity, you will be expected to work with a sense of urgency and will become an expert in our field of work, our services and our proven methodology.
We will invest in making sure you have all the tools and resources to achieve your personal goals within our company.