Performance Real Estate Inc.
You will be responsible for nurturing old, new and current leads as well as setting appointments for our team of buyers specialists and listing agents, all via phone, text, email, single line and multi line dialer, and occasional walk ins. No cold calling required, these are all warm leads. Organizational skills are a must to keep the database clean. Potential flexible hours.
LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY: Opening will close 02/01/2018 - Applications will be reviewed at that time.
- Primary duties include answering inbound calls, returning missed calls within 5 minutes, outbound calling to old and new leads, including e-mail and text communication, coordination and scheduling appointments for real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of client pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Managing leads accurately and timely in our client relationship management system.
- Accurately qualify potential clients for appointments with buyers and listing agents.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Hold, or actively work to acquire a real estate license in the state of MT (not needed to apply).
- Passionate about client care.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM, other marketing/lead technologies, Google Drive.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
$24,000 Base Salary + Commission
About Performance Real Estate Inc.
Performance Real Estate Inc. is consistently a top producing real estate office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.