Sellin' With CC Team, Keller Williams Realty
We are seeking a highly motivated and humble individual to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Jacksonville, FL. You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside/Outside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new customers on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal person loves to win on the phone, has an ability for building rapport quickly and can nurture a relationship over months until ready to meet. This person is also driven by results and has a high capacity for patience as the higher pay will take longer to receive. This person also likes to work in a team environment and wants to grow with us. Real Estate License is not required up front.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Willing to work some Saturdays.
- Self Motivated and Self Managed
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Loves "teeing up" the sale
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Looking for Growth and Leadership Opportunity
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Solution and Learning Based
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
$50,000+ is potential yearly ($2,000 Base plus bonus and potential for commission once licensed)
About Sellin' With CC Team, Keller Williams Realty
We are not your average real estate team. We are high achieving, self-motivated sales professionals. Our team sells over 100 homes every year and we are looking to grow and take it to the next level. We have our own culture and language. We encourage each other to be the best. We are focused on increasing the quality of lives of our team members, helping them pay off debt, have a savings, invest, give to charities, and to help others. We do expect the highest level of work ethic, integrity, accountability and team atmosphere.