Christine & Company
We are seeking motivated Appointment Setters to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Seattle, WA. You will be the first point of contact for our customers. No Real Estate Licenses needed.
As an Appointment Setter you will prospect for, and set up, appointments for our team. You'll be calling our current listings, areas we are looking for off market properties, and responding to people who said they were looking to buy or sell a house on our website! Your job will be to obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process, loves to talk on the phone, and intends to create maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. Must also love playing on a Team.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, texting, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments.
- Manage inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Operates with impeccable integrtiy. You say it - it happens!
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about sales.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
About Christine & Company
We have a team of superstars. We have been voted Best of Seattle and featured in Seattle Magazine for 5 years running. Christine has been awarded Top 100 most influential agents in Washington and has been a keynote speaker around the world on topics such as producing breakthrough results, in real estate and life, peak performance, creating a systematic approach to real estate, builiding a money making machine, and more. At Christine & Company it's One for All and All for One. Everybody wins!