The Inside Sales Agent (ISA) prospects for new clients, cultivates client relationships, sets client appointments, and manages all leads within the contact management database. Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an appointment, and schedule meetings with the listing and/or buyer specialist.
Work a scheduled 40 to 50 hour week.
Prospect for new clients calling on:
- Sphere of Influence
- Past Clients / Database
- Just Listed / Just Sold
- Open Houses
- Practice call scripts and role play with team members
- Manage contact database system with high degree of detail and accuracy
- Attend training/coaching sessions
- Track weekly goals and results to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Comfortable memorizing and delivering call scripts
- Excellent customer service and listening abilities
- Strong relationship building know-how
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented; Efficient in following systems
- Able to meet and exceed goals
- Must be proficient with computers and be able to effectively work with spreadsheets and client management software
- Reliable and trustworthy team player who brings high level of positive energy to work place each day
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, an active real estate license in the state of Oregon.
$40,000 - $60,000 includes a base salary plus Monthly Bonuses based on results
About Craig Reger Group at Keller Williams Realty
We've been a top producing real estate team in Portland, OR for 20 years. We are committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our clients. We believe that a team approach with specialized experts servicing clients at each step in the home buying or home selling process provides a superior experience for each of our clients. We love what we do and are looking for high energy winners to join our dynamic team. We provide leads, lead generation systems, training, coaching, marketing, administrative/transaction coordination and a highly productive, supportive and fun environment.