Netbrix Real Estate Hub
Are you a telemarketing expert who wants to work in the comfort of your own home, or maybe travel abroad while still having a decent income? If so, we are seeking Real Estate Inside Sales Agents to join our rapidly growing company. We support some of the top real estate teams in North America. Simply put, we are the TEAM behind the TEAMS.
Your role as an Inside Sales Agent is to nurture prospective clients by making phone calls and building a solid pipeline for our Realtors. Auto-dial system means no chasing leads!
TO APPLY CALL 888-965-9970 ext. 4 and leave a voicemail that best articulates why you are interested in this position and why you'll succeed in the role. Be sure to leave your email address and contact information. Candidates who do not leave a voicemail will not be considered.
- Making phone calls through provided dialer (Five9)
- Lead follow-up calls
- Prospecting calls
- Entering detailed notes and updates into CRM system
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Frequent script practices with team
- A natural personality that is friendly, assertive and bold
- Ability to type efficiently and use multiple programs
- Past experience making OUTBOUND sales phone calls
- BONUS (but not required) - Prior Real Estate outbound calling and appointment setting experience
- BONUS (but not required) - Bilingual (Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Punjabi, Filipino, etc)
Other Requirements (MUST HAVE ALL TO APPLY):
- Quiet working environment
- Relatively new computer system
- High speed Internet connection with ability to be hard wired to router
- Good call center quality headset
$12 - $16 hourly + Commissions
About Netbrix Real Estate Hub
Netbrix Hub is a Real Estate Team Model. Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for the most influential candidates to join our team!
- Full time and part time positions
- Team entrepreneurial environment
- Daily coaching and support
- A fantastic way to learn about the real estate industry from some of the top agents in Canada and the United States