The Exceptional Home Team
We are looking for someone who has quality outbound calling (on multi line dialer) skills! This candidate will have the ability to achieve appointment setting targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of warm sales leads) and cold calling. You must love being on the phone and enjoy the follow up process with the sales pipeline. Must be competitive as well! We love to win and we hope you do too because what you do will be what takes us to the top!
Must be techy with a house loving personality!
If this sounds like you, apply with us now!
- Perform outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of amazing Realtors.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with Realtors to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics.
- Be able to proficiently communicate using e-mail and coordinate/schedule the real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Love to learn and grow your skills.
- Commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Constant pursuit of greatness.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90 percent of the workday on the phone.
- Previous phone experience or call center experience is a PLUS!
$38,000+ bonus plan
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.