Brenner Group | Street Sotheby's International Realty
Part or Full Time positions available! Must live in Central Ohio.
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Columbus, OH! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Agent(s).
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
This position could start off as part time and grow into more hours per week. This is one area where we can be flexible when considering candidates. We would rather have the best candidate for fewer hours per week, if necessary. We need people who are able to get on the phones by 8 AM, and also people who are available to call in the evenings and weekends. As a result, there may be a few hires who can each call during different time frames.
All applicants must be central Ohio residents and be fluent in English. Applicants fluent in a second language, who are also fluent in English, are welcome to apply.
- Work 20 or 40 hours per week, reaching at least 10 or 20 live people per day (75 calls daily part time, 150 calls daily full time)
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Potential to move into a field agent position
- Has or will obtain, a real estate sales person license in the state of Ohio
- Has a minimum of an associates degree, bachelors degree preferred
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Has the ability to work from home, including smart phone and computer, and to meet with the team leader at least once a week in person
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary (this position is commission only)
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$50,000-$100,000 possible if a licensed real estate agent meeting plan
About Brenner Group | Street Sotheby's International Realty
Street Sotheby's International Realty is one of the top brokerages in the Columbus, Ohio area. We are privileged to be associated with this name and brand of distinction, dating back to 1744 when the Sotheby's Auction House was founded in London, England. In Ohio, the Street family owns the SIR franchise and has offices in Upper Arlington, Bexley, within the gates of Lakeside, and Port Clinton (most of the agents work generally from a home office).
Brenner Group is led by Sara Marie Brenner, a licensed real estate agent. She holds an MBA and is earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance, and is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business in real estate, finance and economics. Sara Marie has been in sales since 1992, and has led successful sales teams in multiple industries.