All experience levels welcome, must live in Central Ohio.
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Columbus, OH! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
Duties: As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Agent(s).
Requirements: The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. You do not need to have a real estate salesperson license to apply; however, state law will drastically limit what you may do as an unlicensed ISA so we will require that you earn your license before you can start.
Availability: You need to be available at least two of these timeframes: 8 AM - 11 AM weekdays; 4 PM - 8 PM weekdays; 8 AM - 12 PM Saturdays. Phone calls may take place during other times, but these are the optimal times when you may reach people. You must be willing to work at least 20 hours per week, but part-time is available.
Residence: All applicants must be central Ohio residents and be fluent in English. Applicants fluent in a second language, who are also fluent in English, are welcome to apply.
Compensation: All ISAs are paid based on commission, per real estate industry norms.
- Make at least 150 calls per day, 5 days per week if full time; Make at least 75 calls per day, 5 days per week if part-time
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Potential to move into a field agent position
- Has or will obtain, a real estate saleperson's license in the state of Ohio before beginning in the position
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Has the ability to work from home, including smart phone and computer, and to meet with the team leader at least once a week in person
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary (this position is commission only)
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$30,000-$100,000 per year (commission only)
CPRS is a new real estate firm launching in Central Ohio in January of 2018! Apply today and be sure to check your email for an automated reply with all of the details.
- If you are an experienced agent looking for further opportunities, we offer strong commission splits, additional industry categories and eligibility to grow your own team.
- If you are just entering the real estate industry, our training is extensive, ongoing, available on demand, and thorough, plus you will be partnered with a team lead or mentor to guide you through your first several transactions with hands-on training.
There are too many exciting things to include in this small space, but be sure to check your email after applying for all of the details.