The Funk Collection | Real Property International
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Windermere, FL! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Inbound / Outbound Phone Calls
- Inbound / Outbound Email Correspondence
- Call and Nurture Client Relations
- Track all Business Activities
- Manage Contact Database Systems
- Active State of Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
- Timeshare Sales Experience Preferred
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills / Etiquette
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal form
- Ability to create a sense of comfort and familiarity while establishing relationships and building rapport with clients
- Ability to identify and understand Clients needs/preferences
- Ability to overcome objections
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Understanding of computers and ability to navigate the Internet
- Willingness and ability to spend 80% or 90% of your work hours on the phone and corresponding via email
- Confident, warm, and clear telephone voice
- Ability to work individually and as part of a Team
- Strong knowledge of Southwest Orlando Real Estate Market, including Windermere, Dr. Phillips, and Winter Garden Communities
Desired Skills and Traits
Strong Knowledge of Vacation Rental Industry / Kissimmee Area Vacation Homes / Short-Term Rental Communities
Multilingual is a plus!
$50,000+ at plan Annual
About The Funk Collection | Real Property International
The Right Choice in Orlando Real Estate - The Funk Collection
We are not here to do ORDINARY!