Century 21 New Millennium
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Call and email prospective real estate clients
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
$18 per hour
About Century 21 New Millennium
Branch office located in Washington, D.C.