The Steamboat Group - Real Estate
Do you love to sell and have a great track record to go with it? Do you care about helping people?
Be part of the team that helps more people in Steamboat. We are growing far faster than the market thanks to our great clients, carefully selected team, and passion for excellence. The Steamboat Group is a family owned real estate firm that isn’t content with the status quo. We are also the only brokerage that is committed to give back to keep Steamboat special with every closing.
Would you like to be part of something special and a have a great career in Steamboat? With us you can be very successful in a great culture designed to help you reach your goals. We are not your typical real estate firm, we are a group of people with higher standards who work hard to build great lives by delivering more for our clients. We are very selective and only hire positive motivated people with strong skills.
The Steamboat Group has an entirely different culture, we focus on our client's success first, are structured to give our team a balanced life, and actively help you be successful. We have systems to allow each of us to focus on what we love doing. You can’t find what we have anywhere else in town. We are also the only brokerage in Steamboat with group health insurance for our agents.
Inside Sales Agents at The Steamboat Group must:
- Be goal oriented and willing to work hard - GRIT.
- Have exceptional sales skills
- Be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Have a desire for a full life in Steamboat
- Believe your success comes from helping others.
- Be willing to generously give back to Steamboat in time and money.
- Possess exceptional phone skills and be a natural at relating to people.
- Build rapport with people quickly.
- Be detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
Salary, Group Health Insurance, and significant commission income potential determined by your passion and hard work. We hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
We're interested in someone who is positive, loves making connections, thrives on a team, is driven to improve, and doesn't want the audacious schedule that makes it hard to enjoy Steamboat.
A great agent is determined - has a thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate about making an impact on their world. If you like working with great people and you want a big life, then this could be the career for you. In this role you will:
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Ask questions to truly understand our client's goals.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers and agents on the team.
- Commitment to follow our proven systems to be successful in Steamboat.
- Passion for Steamboat and success outside of real estate preferred, No real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the The Steamboat Group culture
- Desire to learn, improve and deliver excellence.
- Confidence on the phone
- Hard working
- MUST obtain your Colorado real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
$80,000-$150,000 target earnings (includes base plus commissions))
About The Steamboat Group - Real Estate
The Steamboat Group is in the business of helping people. We just happen to sell real estate. Our Team has empowered specialists who focus on their core strengths to accomplish more - while relying on our staff of experts in all of the other roles. Our culture is based on our commitment to deliver the best for our clients & community with a positive work environment.
Jon Wade is the team leader at The Steamboat Group. Currently 11 people strong and growing. Jon is passionate about delivering the best for our clients through teamwork and creating opportunity for YOU. Jon was named Best of the ‘Boat Steamboat Realtor in 2013, 2015, & 2016 and our team is proud to help more people achieve their goals than any other team in Steamboat.