Prime Real Estate Group
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Spokane Washington! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
$1500.00 /month on the commissions you generate for the first 45 days upon evaluation of progress. $1500.00/ month draw will continue for another 45 days upon satisfied initial 45 days. After 90 days $1500.00/ month will cease and pay will be commission based solely.
10% commission on appointments set once the transaction closes and check/records are received from title.
- Prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, follow up with clients, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Learn and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Able to make consistent calls throughout the day.
- Have excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Team player.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to think on their feet and use a different script when needed.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$15 hourly, base + bonus
About Prime Real Estate Group
Prime Real Estate Group is an established company with over 5 years as a company and almost 12 years in real estate. You will have top sales agents to assist you in your growth and learning in this positions and who will take the lead on clients you help secure.