The Martz Group with My Home Group
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Inside Sales position for our industry leading Real Estate Sales Team, The Martz Group. The person qualified for this position has experience in cultivating leads and setting appointments as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database.
The Inside Sales position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail are all critical skills. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation is extremely important as this is what leads to setting qualified appointments. This position will be an integral part of our core sales team.
The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
- Prospect for clients, all day from Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00am – 6:30pm.
- Build a pipeline of future clients and follow up with designated list of past clients.
- Engage with all your prospects constantly, so that you/we are on top of their mind.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of online sales leads).
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail and/or text communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Accurately log detailed notes, initiate plans/templates and set reminders in CRM system.
- Must have 1 year experience in some type of telemarketing, sales or real estate position.
- Prefer active real estate license but not an absolute requirement. Position will eventually require that you obtain a real estate license.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays and off hours.
- Must be very familiar with Scottsdale and surrounding areas.
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals.
- Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
$65,000+ base salary plus commission and bonus
About The Martz Group with My Home Group
The Martz Real Estate Group is a hardworking team with a strong desire to produce and provide solutions. We are extremely focused and driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment. We are a growing team not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help individuals in their daily performance. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer service for our clients at all times.
Our lead portal never stops generating leads which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day. Honesty and integrity are integral aspects of our business that drive our daily decision making process. We focus on the luxury market in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley and pride ourselves in the highest level of customer service.