Keller Williams Heritage, Team Infinity
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Previous sales experience
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- The ideal candidate will have a real estate license, but for talent, we would be willing to make an exception and possibly subsidize your real estate education
About Keller Williams Heritage, Team Infinity
Our group has been one of San Antonio's Top 25 Groups and Teams since 2013 and has most recently made the list which was released for 2017. We enjoy having fun doing what we love, which is helping people achieve their goals in real estate.
We would like to bring our team into the 60 Million Dollar range with as few as 6 agents, currently we are at 3. Unlike many businesses out there, we are looking for each agent to excel to the highest degree possible and recognize the need for additional talent.
We want you to have work/life balance so we will do everything possible to support a healthy lifestyle for talented producers.