NextHome Citrus City
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Riverside, CA! You will be the first point of contact for our clients.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Must be licensed in the state of California
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Is able to take initiative and complete tasks.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
$100,000+ commission based
About NextHome Citrus City
NextHome Citrus City is focused on cultivating an atmosphere unlike any other real estate office. We want our agents to enjoy our modern office space with continuous improving technology and an atmosphere that inspires productivity. We are highly focused on becoming a top producing real estate office in the Riverside area with plans for continued growth and doubling our business this year.