The Baker Team
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) and master of the phones to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Richland, WA! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
Hours are from 8-11a.m. and/or 4-7p.m. The more you call, the more you will make!
We are a dynamic and energetic real estate company that is known for taking great care of clients and employees alike. We will ensure you are fully trained by real estate experts so that you are equipped to succeed.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify and nurture leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
$30,000 - $40,000 DOE
About The Baker Team
The Baker Team is Tri-Cities most progressive real estate company. We focus on amazing customer service, mind-blowing technology and bold marketing. We are the next generation of real estate and are looking for like minded people to join our growing company. We don't hire employees, we hire business partners. Think you're a good fit? Send us your resume, go through the hiring process, and we look forward to talking to you!