We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Reston, VA!
You will be the first point of contact for our customers. This opportunity is very unique because if the ISA does very well, we would like to give him or her an opportunity to build, lead and manage our ENTIRE Inside Sales Department (and be compensated accordingly)!
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximize effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving appointment setting targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and outbound calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants be a leader of an organization.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
$60,000+ at plan for first year (Base+commission)
About Redux Realty
Redux Realty is a Real Estate Team within Keller Williams Reston/Herndon that will close approximately 153+ transactions in 2017. Our mission is to become the largest and most excellent real estate team in Northern Virginia. In 2018, our goal is to close 300 transactions with the help of new hires who are seeking opportunities to grow with our company.