Estrada Real Estate
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent/Assistant to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Orlando, FL!
This would be the perfect position for someone who has thought about Real Estate as a career and wants to get their foot in the door. There is always room for growth!
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
This position is part time, 20 hours a week.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Installing and removing lock boxes, keys from properties.
- Delivering and picking up documents.
- Provide access to properties for appraisers, inspectors, etc
- Valid driver's license.
- Reliable vehicle for transportation.
- Flexible availability.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
Hourly + Bonus
About Estrada Real Estate
The Estrada Real Estate Group - Central Florida's #1 Residential Real Estate Group, is helping people buy and sell homes in Orlando, and Central Florida. Our team of real estate agents is ready to deliver the ultimate real estate experience helping you get the best price with a smooth transaction.