The Fox Group
The Fox Group with HOM Sotheby’s International Realty is seeking energetic and passionate Inside Sales Associates to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who does not want income limits but enjoys having an actual set schedule.
This is a 100% commission opportunity.
- Developing business opportunities within specific geographies served by The Fox Group real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to future client inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Converting inbound opportunities to clients, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
This position will work out of the Fox Group’s Newport Beach, California office.
- Inside sales associates will be responsible for making outbound calls using our systems to set appointments for our team of agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate.
- Become an expert in the evolving Orange County, California real estate market, accurately present the Fox Group’s value to prospective clients and appropriately handle and overcome objections.
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers.
- Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind.
- Passion for selling over the phone and helping people
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota; commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales goals
- Knowledge and experience in real estate
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps / Calendar, Auto-Dialing Systems, real estate specific CRMs, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working in a company where their activities directly affect the bottom line for the company and all who work there
Does this sound like you?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Newport Beach real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter? We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a 100% commission opportunity.
$40,000 - $50,000 at plan commission
About The Fox Group
The Fox Group’s mission is GIVE – GIVE – GIVE. Give our clients the best representation and service our industry has to offer. Give our agents and employees the best environment necessary to be as happy, productive, and successful as possible. Give one house away for every house we sell.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow. The Fox Group is a team that consistently demonstrates leadership and unparalleled systems and service among the real estate community.