Keller Willliams Coastal Properties
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing real estate team! The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness.
This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team.
You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. An ability to work independently and strong communication skills are an absolute must.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Real estate experience and real estate license preferred but not required
- Excellent phone skills
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Independent and self-motivated
$27,000 per year plus bonuses ($50,000 - $60,000 is possible)
About Keller Willliams Coastal Properties
Busy real estate team with Keller Williams Coastal Properties. Located in Long Beach, our team specializes in assisting residential buyers and sellers of properties in Long Beach and surrounding areas. We strive to provide amazing service to every client and much of our business is built on repeat and referral business, yet we are always seeking new opportunities for growth through marketing and prospecting.