TEAM TIFFEE - Keller Williams The MarketPlace 1
We are seeking an individual to assist in setting appointments for TEAM TIFFEE. Phone sales experience or Real Estate license preferred but not needed; computer and software literacy; and ability to juggle the details of a variety of lead programs.
If the idea of making many calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading!
Your goal as our Inside Sales Agent (ISA) is to generate 5 nurtures a day, 60 appointments a month and ultimately help us assist 240 people find or sell homes per year.
Your focus is to provide value and information to the community as well as obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our CRM.
- Proactively contact leads daily through a variety of lead sources. Prospecting!
- Learn the TEAM TIFFEE language to convert leads into appointments with potential buyer / seller clients to determine what’s important to them about buying / selling a home and explaining how we are able to help them.
- Lead follow up and conversion with buyer / seller prospects to build rapport and set initial consultation appointments with them to create an element of consistency and predictability in this division of the TEAM TIFFEE - Keller Williams Realty MarketPlace 1.
- Learn the tools and systems TEAM TIFFEE uses to help people buy and sell homes and effectively communicate it to the leads.
- Support and work with Buyer and Listing agents to ensure a smooth transition from lead to appointment.
- Oversee the details of the each lead to ensure quality and consistency of experience with every contact.
- Track the critical numbers of the TEAM TIFFEE, your progress and prepare weekly reports to Team’s leadership.
These are the non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess:
- Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive. This is a position for someone who is comfortable getting out there hunting for, gathering and creating relationships. To do this job well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
- You bring strong selling and conversion skills. Experience and success in selling and converting leads is required.
- You are warm and relationship based, straight and steady. People like being around you and working with you.
- You have the ability to work independently. Self-motivation disciplines are critical for success at the TEAM TIFFEE at Keller Williams Realty.
$75,000 + bonus
About TEAM TIFFEE - Keller Williams The MarketPlace 1
We have sold over 200 homes in the last 2 years and are nationally ranked and recognized as one of the top teams in the nation. We are closing nearly 50 homes every 6 months. TEAM TIFFEE, was founded by Craig Tiffee in 2015. He has years of experience in Real Estate Sales, Business, Finance and Real Estate Law. Craig has been ranked #111 out of over sixteen thousand Real Estate Agents in the Las Vegas Valley.
Craig prides himself in achieving high levels of success in any market and providing opportunity for everyone in his organization. Craig is constantly exposing our organization to top level training and the latest real estate trends and technology. The agents within our organization are award winning top producers and our team constantly produces and generates leads for solid closing.