The Vija Group
In this inside phone sales role, you will be cold-calling, warm-calling, and taking incoming phone calls with homeowners, buyers, builders and investors in order to procure in-person and phone appointments for the sales team. You will be responsible for capturing and converting leads for the team’s Listing and Buyer Specialists. The office receives incoming leads and your job will be to capture, convert, and manage them. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field as a career OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up into a Sales Agent position on a successful team.
- Perform high volume of outbound calls (100-150 per day) to expired listings, for-sale-by-owners and homeowners daily in order to secure appointments for our sales agents
- Distribute leads and set appointments for buyer and listing specialists
- Track leads and ensure they are properly followed-up with
- Manage contact database by inputting contacts, implementing “drip” campaigns, and calling leads and past clients to follow-up/ask for referrals
- Provide exemplary relationship management and customer service
- Perform all necessary administrative and processing functions for lead generation and lead cultivation
- Document all activities in CRM/lead tracker
- Daily accounting of all lead gen activities including lead sourcing, dials, contacts, messages, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively to homeowners, buyers, and investors over the phone
- Disciplined, reliable and responsible self-starter that can self-manage with strong critical-thinking skills
- Respectful to coworkers and conducts himself/herself in work-settings in a manner that is consistent with the win/win and close knit culture of the Vija Group
- Experience working in a real estate organization or in a business operating within the real estate industry is a bonus
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a technical aptitude
- Quick and flexible learner. We move quickly here and the industry moves quickly, so you have to be willing and able to adapt with us
- Detail oriented and goal driven individual
- Great interpersonal and client relationship skills
- A track record of working collaboratively as part of a larger (preferably sales) team
- Be able to adapt quickly to new ad products, processes and technologies
- Boomtown or other CRM experience is preferred
- Experience using an auto dialer is a bonus
- Real estate license is a bonus
$24,000 annual base + commission on closed transactions that you originate
About The Vija Group
Everything we do is to service our agents and our clients. Vija was an agent for 13 years before starting the team, so this is a team for agents created by an agent.
- We put our customers and clients first.
- We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We are a lead-generating team. We do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.
- We are transparent and open. This means internally and externally. We share a lot and speak openly.
- We are coachable and teachable and put our egos aside in order to learn and grow in every stage of our business.
- We are competitive and we like to win. We think it’s healthy and fun.
- We believe that exceeding expectations and standards is the standard.
- We all believe that together we achieve more as a team.