Team Lally - Keller Williams Honolulu
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through the use of our CRM
- Provide exceptional customer service
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers.
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- We want a phone pro!
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong sales background with proven results
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Hawaii Real Estate license
- Must be in Oahu
We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
$60,000 - $100,000+ yearly earning potential, base plus commission
About Team Lally - Keller Williams Honolulu
Team Lally is currently ranked in the Top 5 Real Estate teams in the state of Hawaii for sales and volume! Adrienne Lally, President of Team Lally, has been awarded 7-time consecutive years place in Hawaii Business Top 100 Realtors in Hawaii. The awards include one of the top-ranked teams in all production categories including homes sold, gross commission Income and number of listings taken and sold.