The Edge Group at Keller Williams
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Calling Expired Listings, FSBO Listings and Circle Prospecting - adding nurtures to database and drip campaign
- Managing databases and handling follow ups and nurtures
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
This job is for you if:
- You enjoy talking to people
- You're not scared of cold calling
- You can stick to a timeblock schedule
- You love sales
- You love helping people get the most for their homes
- You enjoy competition
- You are resourceful
- You are looking for a longer term position with massive potential
- You have a real estate license
$30,000 + Bonus
About The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Edge Group at Keller Williams is a high producing high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For 2017, we were named the #1 Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal. We have recently expanded into Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and DeBary. While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.