Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
Inside and Outside Sales Associate. We are seeking a motivated talented person who has phone sales experience to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Greenville, SC! This role requires someone who works with a sense of urgency and is responsible for prospecting for and converting leads into appointments through excellent customer service, scripts mastery and personalized follow-up.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
Here's what we are looking for:
'Heart'working: Not only are we hardworking, but we love people and are passionate about serving them well! Building relationships that create clients for life makes us proud and gives us a reason to come to work and have fun every day.
Hungry: We want to grow as people and professionals. We thrive working with motivated, driven people who want more for their families and love being challenged.
Humble: We have proven systems and models in place to help you succeed, so we are looking for coachable talent who loves the idea of "team".
Heroes: Status-quo makes our lip curl. Our agents have the heroic qualities of resilience, courage and care for the greater good.
This is an excellent commission-driven career opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated team player to join one of the top, most well-known real estate teams in the Upstate of South Carolina. We sell homes throughout the Upstate including; Greenville, Greer, Travelers Rest, Spartanburg, Moore, Duncan, and Simpsonville.
- Rigorously manage contacts in CRM, and consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into scheduled appointments.
- Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and connecting them with our appropriate agent specialists.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
$40,000-$50,000 potential first year
About Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams Realty is a top performing real estate sales team located in Greenville, South Carolina. Founded by Dan Hamilton, the team is constantly ranked as one of the top producing real estate teams in the Upstate of South Carolina. It has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top teams in the country and is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran of ABC's The Shark Tank.