Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
Lead Coordinator and Inside Sales Agent
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Greenville, SC! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent and Lead Coordinator you will talk to new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously manage contacts in CRM, and consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into scheduled appointments.
- Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and connecting them with our appropriate agent specialists.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
$40,000-$50,000 potential first year
About Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams Realty is a top performing real estate sales team located in Greenville, South Carolina. Founded by Dan Hamilton, the team is constantly ranked as one of the top producing real estate teams in the Upstate of South Carolina. It has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top teams in the country and is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran of ABC's The Shark Tank.