Ken Hirschmann & Associates
Looking for a highly motivated individual who will be the catalyst for our growing real estate team. This job ad will look nothing like what you are used to... we like to get straight to the point!
It will be the most important position on the team, hands down. How fun is that?
Are you ready?
Looking for someone who:
- When they hear 'NO', it means 'Next one" or gets them closer to a yes.
- Is motivated and hungry for the 'thrill of the hunt.'
- Can take our real estate team to the next level by finding more homes to sell, and buyers to buy.
- Will manage our database, find more leads, do lead follow-up, and set appointments for our sales team to convert appointments and business at high level and take our squad to the next level.
- Is motivated by commission and sales, and hitting big goals.
- Is interested in assisting in helping as many families buy and sell this year and beyond as humanly possible.
- Is reaching for something higher, and motivated for something more.
Is this you?
If so, please apply. I would love to personally interview you.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
$9.25/hour + bonus
About Ken Hirschmann & Associates
The mission of our growing team is to make the home buying and selling experience as smooth and enjoyable for as many people as possible, while helping them achieve their financial objectives altogether in the process. Our mission after the transaction is to welcome our clients into our "family," with the goal of maintaining lifelong relationships and helping them in any way that we can.
Our mission for our agents is to teach, train, coach and push each other to constantly improve and get better to become the best agents we can be, all while making real estate "fun!"