We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area, helping more than 1000 households achieve their real estate goals. Our vision is to expand to other markets both locally and across the globe while helping our clients and team members build wealth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.
Must be licensed agent.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The ISA will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. You will assist the owner on special projects as needed and provide support for the outside sales team.
The position requires 30 hours per week to start.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market in Glendale, CA.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Must be a licensed agent.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$40,000 includes base plus bonus potential.
About Markarian Realty
- Named “10 Best 2015 and 2016” Client Satisfaction Award for California by American Institute of Real Estate Professionals
- Awarded Best Business in La Crescenta 2016 by La Crescenta Award Program
- Awarded Best Business in Glendale For Three Consecutive Years 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Award Committee at BestBusinesses.Biz
- 5 Star Client Reviews on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and Yelp
- Award Winner Los Angeles Top Rated Real Estate Agent For 2015 by Losangelestoprealestate.com
- Featured Top Agent Magazine in 2015