Keller Williams Evansville
Looking for 'the next big thing? Well this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income with stability?
Receive a salary (plus commission!) in real estate while serving as an inside service/sales agent! This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
The inside service/sales agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
A great ISA has thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
Note - hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft some unlimited wealth for you.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
- We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the The Dauby Team culture
- Confident on the phone
- Hard working
- MUST obtain your Indiana real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
$55,000 to $100,000+
About Keller Williams Evansville
The Dauby Team is a rapidly growing real estate sales team servicing Southwest Indiana. Our office is located in Evansville, Indiana. We love to serve our clients and create the ultimate experience.