You can have a lucrative career in real estate with NO weekends and NO driving clients around!
Earning potential of $60,000k+ (Salary plus bonuses)
Must be comfortable spending 90% of your work day on the phone!
We receive a high volume of warm leads each month that need to be converted to clients. It is your job to capture, convert, and manage each lead. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field.
Please ONLY APPLY if you meet all of the Responsibilities and Job Qualifications listed.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads
- Spend 90% of your work day on the phone
- Utilize scripts to convert leads into clients
- Have a pleasant phone voice and build rapport with customers/clients
- Respond to website, social media, and call in leads within a 5-7 minute time frame
- Make 100+ outbound phone calls to leads daily
- Update and maintain our customer database with accurate customer information, call attempts, and discussions during each conversation
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and clients, both written and verbally
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists
- Track leads and ensure they are followed-up with throughout the sales cycle
- Consistently meet and exceed performance goals
Additional qualifications that are a HUGE PLUS:
- Current or willing to obtain a Georgia Real Estate License
- 2+ years of cold calling or customer service (phone) experience and a proven track record of results
- 2+ years of real estate sales or mortgage experience or a B/A or B/S in Sales, Marketing or Communications
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Able to easily internalize customer service / sales scripts
- Love to sell and build relationships with customers
- Be economically motivated. Performance bonuses are provided
- Be able to type without errors 99% of the time
- Independent and self-motivated
- Be positive and upbeat with a great phone voice
- Be able to communicate across diverse culture
- Display effective time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable making both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Be proficient in English
- Bilingual English / Spanish (reading and writing)
- A great social media presence
60,0000+ (Salary plus bonuses)
About LaGrone International Realty
LaGrone International is a boutique real estate firm located in Duluth, GA. Our clients range between hard working, local - middle class families to high-net worth, foreign investors from China, Canada, and abroad. Since 2008, LaGrone International continues to serve an impressive list of home buyers and sellers from all walks of life.
LaGrone International also facilitates the Home Partners Program. Through this program we are providing qualified households with additional options that move them towards home ownership.