Ford & Associates
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Denver Colorado! You will be the first point of contact for our customers, and our first opportunity to make a lasting impression.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone. Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken; enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Ability to use (or quickly learn) real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Passionate about selling; self motivated and decisive with excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Be a team player with the highest level of integrity, who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
$50,000+ at plan
About Ford & Associates
We are an expanding Real Estate Firm and we are committed to the success and happiness of each member of our team as we grow together. As a part of the number one real estate brokerage in the world - top in agents, top in production, top in listings - we want to work with world class people at every level!