The Dixon Group/Keller Williams
We are looking to add skilled sales-minded individuals to our highly productive real estate team. As the first point of contact, the Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for responding to all new leads, prospecting for buyer/seller leads and must be comfortable spending a large amount of time on the phone.
- Prospect for new leads by calling expired/FSBOs, Circle Prospecting and predictive seller data.
- Manage contacts in CRM.
- Consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into scheduled appointments for Sr. Listing Agents.
- Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude.
- Self starter and take direction well.
- Excellent phone communication skills. Prior experience in customer service preferred.
- Ability to memorize and deliver pre-written call scripts.
- Must be organized, friendly, detail-oriented and service-minded.
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps and have the ability to quickly learn new systems.
About The Dixon Group/Keller Williams
What separates The Dixon Group from our competition is our unique, one-of-a-kind, proven systems in place that make our business run unlike any other real estate group. In addition to our ability to effectively market and sell homes, The Dixon Group stands apart from other real estate professionals with our unique systems and team approach. Instead of working with a single agent, you'll be part of a team of experts who can assist in all areas of this complex process.