The Dixon Group/Keller Williams
We are looking to add skilled sales-minded individuals to our highly productive real estate team. As the first point of contact, the Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for responding to all new leads, prospecting for buyer/seller leads and must be comfortable spending a large amount of time on the phone.
- Prospect for new leads by calling expired/FSBOs, Circle Prospecting and predictive seller data.
- Manage contacts in CRM.
- Consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into scheduled appointments for Sr. Listing Agents.
- Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude.
- Self starter and take direction well.
- Excellent phone communication skills. Prior experience in customer service preferred.
- Ability to memorize and deliver pre-written call scripts.
- Must be organized, friendly, detail-oriented and service-minded.
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps and have the ability to quickly learn new systems.
About The Dixon Group/Keller Williams
What separates Keller Williams Realty from our competition is our industry leading training, cutting edge technology and support for our agent partners. Keller Williams is the biggest Real Estate Brokerage in all 3 major categories: agent count, number of sold homes and volume of homes sold!
Real Estate is becoming extremely competitive in Denver, come join our team and take your business to the next level.