Charlotte Home Experts
New Real Estate Agent Opportunity--Paid Inside Training to Start!
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn unlimited income WITH stability? We have more qualified leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! Due to growth, we have a unique opportunity for talented sales agents. RECEIVE A STARTING SALARY in real estate while serving as an inside service/sales agent! This role involves a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly and personable demeanor on the phone.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we’ll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
A great sales person that works the phones has thicker skin – a superb eye for detail – and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and Internet leads calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Quick thinker.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- NO real estate experience needed! NC and SC License will be required after 100 days in the position and will then advance to the position of Outside Sales Agent.
Please note that you must be able to pass all the qualifications to get your Real Estate License. Click on the link to see what they are for the state you live in.
North Carolina -
South Carolina - http://www.llr.state.sc.us/POL/REC/recpdf/DOC_110_2017.pdf
- Position is based in Ballantyne.
$50,000 at plan commission
About Charlotte Home Experts
OUR SHARED MISSION IS ONE OF:
- Demonstrating caring and understanding toward every client as if they were our only client
- Commitment to put the client’s needs above our own, always
- Focus on the goal and being smart about using our time, skill, and experience in getting there
- Responsibility and accountability for every action taken on behalf of our clients
- Applying our “market intelligence” to keep on top of — and even a step ahead of — the fast moving world of real estate