The Radtke Real Estate Group
We are seeking a motivated, licensed Inside Sales Agent to assist a growing Real Estate Team! You will be speaking with a variety of individuals to assist them in the home buying process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively convert them to appointments. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to sales leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
- Build a pipeline of future clients
- Prospect for clients, all day every day
- Engage with prospects constantly, so that you are top of mind
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
About The Radtke Real Estate Group
Who is The Radtke Real Estate Group? The Radtke Real Estate Group fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. They are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisers. They represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Radtke Real Estate Group will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride!